Hi, I'm Diana Tolockaite, Digital Marketing Executive at Fast Web Media
Diana Tolockaite is currently working at Fast Web Media as Digital Marketing Executive and my role covers the implementation of a mix of digital marketing techniques such as search engine marketing, online PR, content marketing and social media marketing. I also worked with the clients from various industries like m-commerce, market research and food business creating campaigns for various competitions and product launch.
Diana Tolockaite's Background
Diana Tolockaite's Experience
Digital Marketing Executive at Fast Web Media
June 2015 - Present | Manchester
• Implemented a mix of digital marketing techniques such as search engine marketing, content marketing and social media marketing to deliver against a set of KPIs and objectives.
• Developed a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
• Provided accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
• Used web analytics software to monitor performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvements
• Contributed to company and industry blogs and implementing long term content marketing strategies
Marketing Assistant at Fast Web Media
May 2013 - May 2015 | Manchester
• Managed and delivered all social media activities for FWM, other FWM brands and clients via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ using tool like Buffer and Sprout.
• Successfully tripled a food on the go brand’s competition entries organically
• Created short term and long term social media and content marketing plans
• Write website copy for m-commerce brand
• Managed WhoLooked service trial client accounts and maintained the company’s existing relationship with the clients as well as checked and reported on the progress
• Conducted independent research into popular topics in digital marketing and writing about the latest developments in the industry
• Wrote blogs and website copy for Fast Web Media, BIGprofile and weatherFIT and I was featured on 3rd party digital marketing blogs as well.
• Monitoring and tracking key metrics through Google Analytics
Marketing Consultant at Chandler Harris
May 2013 - November 2013 | Manchester
I was offered a one month internship through Unite with Business programme. After that I was invited to continue working for Chandler Harris as in-house marketing consultant.
• Conducted competitor analysis, SEO strategy and evaluated company’s website
• Managed and coordinated the website renewal project and successfully launched it in 6 weeks
• Monitored traffic to the website through Google analytics and collected this data for building business and the brand. According to research published ‘Green Door Business Guides’
• Created brand social media profile and enhanced brand awareness online. After evaluation decided to use employees personal profiles in order reach target audience and successfully improved it on Linkedin
Tennis instructor and councellor at Camp Chenawah
June 2012 - August 2012
o Led and co-ordinated 4-5 hours of daily tennis activities for groups of 5 to 17 years old girls. Successfully launched 'Tennis Olympics' programme, created interesting games for younger participants and monitored older division progress in the 'Tennis Olympics' Elevated my leadership skills by taking initiative and controlling my own project.
o Build communication skills by being direct, gentle but firm counsellor. This helped to avoid tension and confusion not only in tennis court but also in daily routine.
'Do students recycle?' market research project member at Manchester City Council
February 2012 - May 2012
o Worked with Manchester City Council on a group recycling project researching student attitudes towards recycling, communicating with environmental officers and the council as well as preparing student recycling promotion strategy.
o Led focus group interview, transcribed and evaluated collected data through MS Excel as well as collected 369 responses from online survey.
o As a result, written a successful Business report where all findings were analysed and possible solutions to the problems were presented. For example, text message reminder service to improve communication with the users.
USCAT's Events Team Member at University of Salford Community Action Teams (USCAT'S)
Volunteering activities include helping out organising and monitoring events at the university, such as:
o University's Recruitment Fairs
o University's Open Days
o Manchester Science Festival
o Animate Projects: Digitalis Exhibition
o Salford Sonic Fusion Festival
Diana Tolockaite's Education
University of Salford
2012 – 2013
Concentration: Digital Marketing, International Marketing, Consumer Behaviour
University of Manchester
2009 – 2012